PR & Partnerships Manager
We are seeking a PR and Partnership Manager to join our high-performing marketing team at a time of
expansion and growth.
For nearly 30 years, cazenove+loyd has designed extraordinary tailor-made itineraries, small group
trips and celebrations. We offer a highly exclusive, personal and innovative way to travel. We work in a
number of extraordinary regions of the world – Latin America + the Caribbean, Africa + the Indian
Ocean, The Polar Regions, Asia + the Middle East and Australasia – specialising in 71 destinations. Each
one of our dedicated Destination Experts has extensive knowledge of the regions in which they
specialise, and are continuously revisiting, trying and testing in order to offer our clients up-to-date and
little-known insights into the regions they are so passionate about.
Reporting to: Marketing Director
Location: London, hybrid working, 2-3 days in Hammersmith based office per week
What will you do?
In this role, you will be responsible for increasing the reach and impact of cazenove+loyd’s profile and
visibility. This will be done through the delivery of high value and influential PR and strategic brand
partnerships in the UK and US. You will develop and implement PR plans across a range of reactive
and strategic opportunities to increase brand awareness in the press across print, digital, social,
broadcast, radio, podcasts and events, ensuring our brand presence grows amongst our target
audiences. You also will help Cazenove+loyd partner with some of the most exciting luxury brands.
Building strategic and commercial partnerships, focussing on areas with huge potential to grow new
and existing audiences. You will contribute to wider external relations activity including internal
communications, presentations, stakeholder engagement, and digital and social media.
Main responsibilities include:
- Working with the Marketing Director to develop a measurable PR strategy which supports the
brand and company objectives. Including goals, KPIs, budget and tactics for key launches and
- Own and implement external communication strategy, gathering insights, understanding
business priorities, generating key narratives and creating an always on approach to
communication and coverage.
- Coordinate all public relations activities across the UK & US, to drive positive press coverage,
focusing on quality in-depth articles with leading luxury/lifestyle and travel titles.
- Lead proactive communication and identify, own and nurture critical press relationships across
targeted consumer, trade, and local publications.
- Use personal and professional networks to build a substantial ‘black book’ of contacts to be
owned by Cazenove+loyd, befitting of a luxury brand.
- Responsible for managing database of journalists and key influencers and monitoring systems,
processes, and protocols.
- Develop a brand bible of key information for timely PR request responses and ensure a
consistent and professional approach.
- Manage the PR & Communications budget.
- Bring to life elements of the brand strategy by being able to compellingly articulate key brand
messages throughout the year.
- Responsible for drafting communication materials (i.e., drafting press releases, interview
responses and media briefings etc). Ensuring copy articulates cazenove+loyd’s image, position,
key messages and is consistent with our brand’s tone of voice.
- Identify and execute press events creating experiential moments for the brand, fully
representing the brand values and creating a luxury experience.
- Manage executive team’s interviews and speaking engagements, identify opportunities,
developing talking points and setting up schedules.
- Work across the marketing team and cross-functionally to ensure all internal and external
messaging is brand appropriate and mitigate any risk of negative coverage.
- Drive content for relevant owned channels related to press initiatives including newsroom &
- Work with the Marketing Director to shape the Partnerships strategy.
- Conduct market analysis of key luxury sector companies aligned with cazenove+loyd’s values
and build out a portfolio of partners, identifying and pursuing opportunities to grow our
- Build strong relationships with luxury brands employing a variety of strategies to engage senior
leaders and C-suite executives, taking the lead personally where required.
- Manage partnership discussions from outreach, initial pitch and writing bespoke proposals to
conversion and partnership management and delivery.
- Manage the end-to-end project of all marketing partnerships, coordinating with internal teams,
external teams as necessary.
- Deliver outstanding account management and partnership deliverables for secured partners
(e.g. events, high level dinners, tailored introductions, content).
- Negotiate the best value for each partnership and ensure that the conditions are favourable
and in line with the business needs.
- Develop KPIs and monitor performance to ensure all partnerships contribute meaningfully to
the achievement of business objectives.
- Work with the Marketing team to create brand-aligned partnership collateral.
- Conduct and manage up-to-date competitor analysis.
- Monitor, analyse and communicate PR results on a monthly basis to Senior Management team,
including collating all press coverage.
- Generate partnership reports, highlighting key lessons to improve our partnership programme.
- Tracking KPIs to drive accountable growth in exposure.
What we are looking for:
- 3-4 years of hands-on PR experience with a proven track record of designing and executing
successful public relations campaigns.
- Strong journalist relationships with the UK + US consumer & lifestyle media.
- Demonstrable examples of where you have delivered a partnership(s) against the brief and
achieved set metrics.
- Proven project management skills.
- Ability to build a strong relationship with a 3rd party partner, to enable shared success.
- Strategic thinking, including an in-depth evaluation of cultural trends / customer data and
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- The intellectual rigour and creativity to make compelling and newsworthy stories for press and
other external stakeholders.
- A deep understanding of PR and media relations strategies.
- Proven ability of forming strong and effective working relationships with journalists and other
- Previous contract negotiation experience.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and creative thinker with ability to generate ideas and package-up
- Confident in working in a fast-paced, target driven team.
- Collaborative team player with a commercial focus and positive can-do attitude.
- Excellent and confident communicator and relationship builder.
- Demonstrable leadership skills with the ability to think strategically.
- Ability to effectively multitask, prioritise workload and manage sometime conflicting deadlines.
- Unwavering attention to detail and organisational skills.
What we can offer you:
We want you to love working here, so as well as an exciting role with the opportunity to grow with the
company, we are offering:
- A competitive salary
- Hybrid working
- Annual travel allowance to use towards your holidays
- Inclusion in the company bonus scheme plus
- A pension scheme
- 24 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Great opportunities to develop and progress in your career
- A flexible and inclusive working culture
To apply, please send your CV, salary expectations and a short covering letter sharing why you
think you’d be best for this role to [email protected]